Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Will you be attending the ARNHEM PvP on SATURDAY>
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
86.21%
50 86.21%
No
13.79%
8 13.79%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

23MAY20 - Arnhem PvP

23MAY20 - Arnhem PvP
Saturday - 1930 hrs UTC+1

The modpack for this event is Red Devils PvP Modpack v8

NOTE EVENT START TIME AT 1930 - Recommended to not show up too early as other communities will not.

Information
PvP with Lion Gaming Community and 1. SS.

Please respond to the poll to indicate your attendance. Any comments regarding your attendance can be left as a reply or as a PM to your Section Commander.

If the poll is closed before you respond, reply to this thread with your indicated attendance.
WO2. M. Cera
Company Sergeant Major
B Company, 2nd Battalion

I Shall not be able to make this one on account that my wife will be giving birth to our baby by csection on Thursday and Im not 100% sure if I will be back home in time. I Should be able to make Sundays training though.

(05-20-2020, 12:33 AM)A. Morin Wrote: I Shall not be able to make this one on account that my wife will be giving birth to our baby by csection on Thursday and Im not 100% sure if I will be back home in time. I Should be able to make Sundays training though.

Had the baby will be attending saturday

I probably won't be attending as my two brothers are visiting because of my birthday tomorrow. So I might pass by later in the evening.

I will be attending

Voted "Yes" however I will sadly not be able to attend due to my family having something along the lines of a "Movie night". However I am positive I will be able to make it tomorrow.
Sorry for the late notice, was just informed now.
Sgt. F. Marshall
No. 4 Platoon, No. 1 Section IC
No. 4 Plt, B Coy, 2nd Bn