Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2022, 04:31 PM by D. Thire. Edit Reason: I wanted to updated my responses )

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: I. Gaunt.

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055520832/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I wish to join an Arma group which excels in historical accuracy and a group which meets on days which work well with me, I work for my local government so weekends work especially well for me. A historically accurate British Regiment sounds amazing as i feel it could shed light on some great stories that have come from the British Army.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: To do my part in the Crowns army, that and just make new friends and such. I am a tabletop gaming nerd and I am quite invested in history, especially Canada and her allies. I also hope that I could perhaps move up and take a small command for myself

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Dear I. Gaunt,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because of a short answer to B3. Some additional information in this area would be greatly appreciated, as this is one way we will get to know you better.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Faithfully,
Pte. B. Horsman
No.3 Rifleman
No.2 Section, No.4 Platoon

(09-16-2022, 01:05 AM)B. Horsman Wrote: Dear I. Gaunt,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because of a short answer to B3. Some additional information in this area would be greatly appreciated, as this is one way we will get to know you better.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Faithfully,

Thank you for the reply, I have updated my post

Dear L. Gaunt,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .

Regards,
Sgt. F. Marshall
No. 4 Platoon, No. 1 Section IC
No. 4 Plt, B Coy, 2nd Bn