Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 11:28 PM by B. Horner.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: A. McCarthy

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973003383

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: A while ago I used to play in more realistic and overall better milsim units on ArmA. As of late I stopped finding as good of units and found some sub-par units on sub-par mods. A friend linked me a video of the Red Devils and it looked infinitely better and caught my eye instantly, it reminded me of the older units who provide a much higher quality of gameplay. That's why I'd like to join.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: With how busy I may be over the next few months, I am looking to be an active member in a lesser role. If I find more time to devote or if the unit is extremely compelling to me, my aspirations will surely increase.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Messages In This Thread
Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form - by A. McCarthy - 03-23-2020, 05:58 PM