Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION ACCEPTED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2020, 08:22 PM by B. Horner.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: F.Marshall

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159747551/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I joined a while back with a friend and I had a bunch of fun in the sadly very few Ops I was able to attend. I didn't have a lot of time to spare so my attendance started to drop. Most of the personal problems that were taking up my time have now been resolved and I have also left the VPC (Volunteer Police Cadets) recently and so I have much more time than before. I hope I can get into the fun once more and be able to stick around for longer this time, from what I've seen everyone is super friendly and helpful and id like to be part of a community that has that in abundance. Hopefully I can also be a worthwhile addition to the group.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: Currently my goals are to get back in, I had multiple ACRE and TS problems that were hindering my attendance (on top of other things) in this group and others, I've worked tirelessly to rectify these issues and finally I have. If I do get accepted back in, I'd love to take all necessary steps to become a fully fledged asset in a section, one of my last Ops I remember I was told by my NCO that I was a asset to the team and he loved having me there and he hoped I could attend more Ops. I said that I will happily attend more Ops as it was very fun. And now I am not burdened with so many things so I have more than enough time to attend events and get stuck in.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Sgt. F. Marshall
No. 4 Platoon, No. 1 Section IC
No. 4 Plt, B Coy, 2nd Bn

Messages In This Thread
Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form - by F. Marshall - 05-07-2020, 10:47 PM