Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 03:01 PM by E. Lorenz.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: C. Foster

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120557099/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I've been out of ArmA realism units now for about 4 years. All the previous units I had been a part of were modern-day, US-based units. While those were fun, I have a massive liking of WW2 history and military history in general. After giving it some deep thought, I figured I would try to get back into the swing of things with ArmA, but in a different era with a different group of lads. The Red Devils has a schedule I *think* will work out for me. I'd love to give it a go and see what I think about WW2 ArmA. I've looked through the positions you offer and took interest in several of them, most notably to include the mortarman position, AT section, and the No.74 squadron.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: In the future, I would like to assume a leadership position in the unit, eventually progressing up to and holding at a Squad Lead position. With my previous experience, I found I had the most amount of fun and felt I had the most amount of knowledge in this position. Short-term, however, would be to learn more about the roles in the community, how everyone works together, and playing things out to see what role I would like to have prior to getting up to that SL position.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Messages In This Thread
Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form - by C. Foster - 05-21-2022, 05:26 AM