Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 04:36 PM by M. Cera.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: D.McIvor

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082302097

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I've got a good friend who plays with this community, Bagel. I enjoy a good from of serious roleplay and this combines that with my fascination with WW2 themed military stuff. I think it'd be a really interesting thing to get my teeth stuck into during lockdown to be honest.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: As of now, I don't have anything in the terms of goals. I just want to enjoy my time here, make some friends and help out whilst I can.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Dear D Mcivor,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .

Regards,
PO. J. Sax
Section Leader
No.74 Squadron, RAF

D Mcivor,

Since we've had no contact with you on TeamSpeak or discord, we can only assume you are no longer interested in joining. As such, your application has been set as denied.

If you decide to re-apply, you are welcome to reply to this thread and get in touch with us on discord or Teamspeak.

Regards,
PO. J. Sax
Section Leader
No.74 Squadron, RAF