Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 01:01 PM by T. Barker.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: R. Late

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043427069

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I've been looking for a unit that would in this setting that also fit in my timezone and schedule

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: I hope to eventually be able to perform in some commanding role, at a section level

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Dear R. Leite,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because your community URL is incorrect remove the home at the end, and question B4 lacks detail.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.
Regards,
Sgt. C. Carrick
Troop Sergeant, D Troop

(08-10-2020, 05:44 PM)C. Carrick Wrote: Dear R. Leite,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because your community URL is incorrect remove the home at the end, and question B4 lacks detail.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Hi, I've edited the application, but I couldn't find the "post ammended" button

Yeah he meant just reply like you did, with the words POST AMENDED.
Capt. T. Barker
Troop Commander
D Troop (Recce)

You still need to expand on your answer for B4.
Capt. T. Barker
Troop Commander
D Troop (Recce)

Nothing heard. Please re-apply if you are interested in joining Red Devils in the future.
Capt. T. Barker
Troop Commander
D Troop (Recce)