Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Will you be attending Recruit Evaluation Module IV on Sunday 03JAN21?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
88.00%
44 88.00%
No
12.00%
6 12.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

03JAN21 - Recruit Evaluation Module IV

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 10:11 PM by T. Barker.)

03JAN21 - Recruit Evaluation Module IV
Sunday - 1900 hrs UTC+0

The modpack for this event is the new Red Devils v19 modpack.

Information

Module IV evaluation for recruits. If you are a recruit and have not completed modules I, II and/or III please organise to get this done BEFORE this event.

The recruits will be tested on what they have learnt and will be expected to perform at the top of their game. 

We will operate a Platoon structure with a normal command HQ. Recruits will fall in under one of the sections. 

The mission will begin with a jump - everyone will have to find their way to the RV.

Recruits should aim to show off what they have learnt during their training and anything else they have knowledge of (e.g. more advanced tactics, ACE medicals, etc) where they are able to. 

There will be an enemy player force present during the session to provide a realistic and challenging environment.

Notes
  • The session should play more like a normal event.
  • There now is the possibility for more enemy players.
  • A normal platoon HQ will command the allied team.
  • Recruits (as per usual) will still be given the option to section command if they would like to do so.
  • There will only be two objectives.
  • Time limit on planning stage.
Please respond to the poll to indicate your attendance. Any comments regarding you attendance can be left as a reply or as a PM to your Section Commander.

If the poll is closed before you respond, reply to this thread with your indicated attendance.

Attached Files
.html   RD_Modlist_WW2_v19_01JAN21.html (Size: 29.11 KB / Downloads: 6)
Sgt. D. Thire
Platoon Sergeant
No.4 Platoon, B Coy

Voted yes but may not be able to attend due to pc death. I will also be at least an hour late if the pc is working due to my training session ending on Monday during event start time for me. This is a one off training session is hold be free for this day every other week.

Lt. N. Barden
Platoon Commander
No.4 Platoon, B Company