Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2021, 04:12 PM by T. Barker.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: S.Wilson

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061915954

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I wish to join a well organised group of people who are willing to have fun and still take a serious approach to a game. I have many years of experience in arma and i am wanting a more realistic feel. The idea of well trained communications/formations/tactics and custom missions make it all worth doing.

I love having the adrenaline rush when i am in a battle with a few comrads who are screaming for help. (Not that i want people to die) I mainly played Medic and loved patching people up.

With my current work schedule i may not be able to 100% attend all sessions but i am willing to at least try and do it.

For me, it is a group of people to play with and make connections. I would like to be able to play for a few hours and escape from the real world and relax and have fun.

**Not sure if i am supposed to write 'About Me' so you can ask me**

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: I'm looking to make long term relationships.
Enjoy playing with a community
Become a valued member
Work myself up the ranks

Use any skills i learn/have to help other members

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2021, 10:38 PM by J. Ketzl.)

Dear Mr Wilson,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here http://www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .
Regards,
Cpl. J. Ketzl
No.1 Section, Section 2IC
No.4 Platoon, B Company

Member reported finding new employment unable to make schedule. Welcome to re-apply if situations improves in the future.
Capt. T. Barker
Troop Commander
D Troop (Recce)