Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2022, 08:10 PM by C. Thorpe.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: K James

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199238494346/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I really want to find a group of well-mannered individuals who don't use their rank to abuse their power, I've been struggling to find some good people who will teach me and not just yell at me.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: to be immersed in British ww2 antics, I've never played as an allied nation in ww2 on Arma and really want to enjoy the experience and make it as great for the guy next to me.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Dear K. James,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .

Regards,
Sgt. F. Marshall
No. 4 Platoon, No. 1 Section IC
No. 4 Plt, B Coy, 2nd Bn

Applicant stated "I do not have the time to commit at this moment", and requested to be removed from the unit.
Regards,
Cpl. C. Thorpe
1 Section, Section 2IC
No.5 Platoon, B Company