Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 04:46 PM by F. Johansson. Edit Reason: Improvement )

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: A. Bosanac

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092230456

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I wish to join the Red Devils and to play a part in a World War 2 Mil-Sim unit. I believe that this unit would present me an opportunity to be immersed in a tactical environment together with like-minded people. At the same time, I also recognize the reputation of the real-life Red Devils and the part that they had played in the Second World War which gives me further motivation to join the unit.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: I wish to be immersed in a WW2 environment and be with a tight and well organized unit. I also wish to further my knowledge in military tactics and procedures in this community and also to meet like-minded people. On the other hand, I also wish to strengthen my skills in the gameplay mechanics of military simulation in Arma 3 and at the same time, be better at playing my role as a virtual soldier. In addition, I also see this as an opportunity to improve my communication and interpersonal skills.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Hello A. Bosanac,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because your Steam Community URL on point B2 needs to be changed to the SteamID64; Please use this website to ensure you get the right URL: https://steamid.io/.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Faithfully,
Private. F. Johansson
No.4 Platoon No.2 Section, No.6 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Coy.

Post Amended

Dear A. Bosanac,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .

Regards,
Private. F. Johansson
No.4 Platoon, B Coy.

Hello A, Bosanac,

Your application has been DENIED. This is because of lack of communication in setting up an interview.

If you wish to re-apply for the community then please do so in 2 months.

Faithfully/Regards,
Private. F. Johansson
No.4 Platoon, B Coy.