Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019, 09:26 PM by B. Horner.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: J. Kennedy

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059439138

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I want to immerse my self in a bigger, more well structured arma 3 community where everyone is respected, people cooperate and attempt to work together to achieve a common goal. A friend recommended this community and told me that this should fit me, so I wanna give it a try.

I have past experience in units which is an asset when it comes to being on the field. I am experienced and act in a mature manner while also having fun. This unit promises and shows the potential to have a semi-serious milsim atmosphere to which actual tactics will matter. The unit is also based on a WW2 Paradrop setting to which I personally find the most interesting. I have seen videos on youtube of this unit in action to which i found it appealing.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: To get to know people , have fun while also improving. Just generally to help people, teach them to do better while also taking what other people have to teach me. Most importantly just for people to generally have fun.

My goal for now would be to be to get to know people and establish good relation ships. I'd want to start of as just a soldier to see how everything is done and structured, eventually growing to IC positions if possible or moving over to Air to support people from the sky. If all goes well I should be helping this community cherish and grow.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Hello J. Kennedy,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because your steamcommunity link needs to be correct "https://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxx/", so the whole URL. I'd also like you to revisit B3 and B4 to provide more in-depth answers.

Please amend the above stated issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.
Regards,
A/LCpl. E. Schmidt
1 Section, Section 2IC
Weapons Platoon, Support Company

Post amended

Dear J. Kennedy,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .
Regards,
A/LCpl. E. Schmidt
1 Section, Section 2IC
Weapons Platoon, Support Company

Application denied.
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion