Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

A1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: D. Badger

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064879436/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I honestly don't know much about the Red Devils, specifically. I have played ARMA , on and off, for many years, including with a clan. I really enjoyed playing as a team. I also have an interest in WWII and didn't realise that there were ARMA based WWII missions or groups, so I think it would be fun to play ARMA in a WWII setting. I may be a bit rusty, but I welcome training and/or advice in order to improve my skills.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: If I'm honest, my main goal is to have fun, as I did in the past playing with a group. But I enjoy the teamwork and camaraderie of working as a team.
So, basically, I hope to contribute to the group while striving to improve, and having fun while doing it.

Messages In This Thread
Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form - by D. Badger - 07-25-2023, 06:00 AM