Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Operation Market Garden Map Play Test - 21/04/18 20:30 UK time

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 11:12 PM by R. Steel.)

"So @everyone. This saturday at 20:30GMT (London time) we will have the event. We will have 43 men for the British and @Michel notified us that he will bring around 25.

So that means:
23 guys from Canadian Para
10 guys from the Red Devils
10 developers of Forgotten Fronts
25 guys from Nova Simulatio
total of 43+25=68
I am expecting 5 to 8 people not to attend from the total amount of players.

I need confirmation from @caselius @hairywarhero and @[Red Devils] A Tree™ on the amount of people. Also I need @ShermanatorYT to confirm his attendance.
Also I need all @Developer who have been contacted about this event to message me ASAP if they are able to attend.

The modpack will be released on the 20th and up to download after my greenlight in #operation-market-playtest 
keep in mind to not share this map to anyone not attending this event and making a copy of the mod will cause you to be blacklisted

I hope to see all of you there on saturday evening!"

Posted on behalf of Schwienyy

If you would like to attend this operation, please reply to this post.

to this post.

I want to attend if it is on that timezone

Confirmed 2030 UK time.

I'll be there!
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion

i have to leave 2 hours after the event starts, so i'll be there but might not be able to stay for whole event due to my job, i'm doing a weekend shutdown on a building.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2018, 01:35 AM by R. Steel.)

Unfortunately the event has been postponed indefinitely by the organisers (although assumed about 1 week). I will get you all more information when I have it.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Also, all event information will now be posted in the events section on the forums.

"@here I think we need to postpone the event by a week. :pepesad:
The 1st Canadian Parachute batallion did not reply to me yet and I have heard that the unit leaders are inactive. I will see if I can get a response before the end of the evening and otherwise I will look for a different unit who can join us as the British. I apoligize for this and hope that @everyone will still be interested in attending the event when we do have it. I will try my best to get it either next week (28th of April) or two weeks (5th of May).(edited)
"