Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

DISCHARGED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 12:52 PM by T. Barker.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: D. Grinch

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198232478276/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I have been playing arma for around 5 years now, and I retired from arma in may because of how toxic the (Semi/Serious)milsim units have become so i left and never thought i would ever come back. Until I found the Red Devils a few months back when I was bored just scrolling through steam and I came across are post, and after reading the post and talking to a few NCO’s I've fallen in love with the Adv Tactics, In Depth Training Pipeline and High Quality Operations and community. I’m excited to start and I hope you consider my application.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: 1. Complete Training
2. Become a Bren Gunner
3. Have fun

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Hello D.Grinch

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted and we invite you to begin your induction into the Red Devils. To begin, we need you to attend a short meeting with one of our careers advisers. It is up to you to arrange this meeting.
More shall be discussed within the meeting and if you have any questions please also raise them during that session.

Well done and I hope to hear from you soon,
A/LCpl. J. Grange
3 Section Commander
No.4 Platoon, B Company