Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

RETIRED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2022, 11:21 PM by D. Thire.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: D. Cohen

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142635780
B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I've been really looking out for something that is committed to historical authenticity, and this seems like the place for me. I'm always committed to attending on time unless circumstances arise, and look forward to something as robust as this community.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: After looking throughout the splash page, I noticed NO.74 Royal Air Force squadron, and it really peaked my interest. I hope that after doing infantry work for long enough, I can fulfill my dream of flying reconnaissance missions and logistical missions for this unit. If this doesn't work, I'd still be interested in any sort of ground based logistics and quartermaster related positions. Furthermore, I really look forward to making more friends as I've recently moved.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Dear D. Cohen,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .

Regards,
PO. J. Sax
Flight Leader
No.74 Squadron, RAF