Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Will you be attending Falco on Sunday 18JUL21?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.41%
66 90.41%
No - Post Reply/PM
9.59%
7 9.59%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

18JUL21 - Falco

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2021, 07:26 PM by D. Thire.)

18JUL21 - Falco
Sunday - 1900 hrs UTC+1

The modpack for this event is the Red Devils v21a modpack.

Information

This a-historical event will follow the Red Devils against the German Fallschirmjäger.

Notes
• A Fallschirmjäger Division recently captured the area and have established regular supplies flowing in via Luftwaffe transports.
• D Troop will move ahead of the company to recce our main objective: the Luftwaffe airfield.
• B Coy and AT will move to Fallschirmjäger HQ to create a diversion, pulling enemy forces away from the airfield before escaping to the Southern forrest and evading the enemy.
• Infantry must escape the area before the RAF Fighter-bombers commence their attack on the HQ, keeping the enemy's attention.
• Infantry must eliminate the AA batteries at the Airfield to allow RAF to control the skies.

Please respond to the poll to indicate your attendance. Any comments regarding you attendance can be left as a reply or as a PM to your Section Commander.

If the poll is closed before you respond, reply to this thread with your indicated attendance.
Sgt. D. Thire
Platoon Sergeant
No.4 Platoon, B Coy

Will be on holiday untill the 31st

Bday with fam

Another extra shift

Out of town.

Unfortunately can't join today's training.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2021, 04:42 PM by A. Smith.)

Sorry for the late response i couldn't log into my account. I am at a family BBQ so i can't make it, ill be at training next week for sure. Sorry for any inconvenience.