Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2022, 02:57 AM by T. Barker.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: P. carlo

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198836642127

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I wish to join the Red Devils because i'm looking for a quality FiveM arma server. I have never done WW2 in Arma before and it something that i would like to try. I have seen how professional the server operates.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: My goals is to have fun in the server & progress throughout the ranks eventfully joining the  RAF.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Hello P. Carlo,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because for section B2, you haven't used the correct format, https://steamid.io , use this website in order to get the correct link.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Regards,
Sgt. F. Marshall
No. 4 Platoon, No. 1 Section IC
No. 4 Plt, B Coy, 2nd Bn

My apologies for not replying to this sooner. The gypsies came so one had to set them straight. I have now amended the post with the relevant format. Thanks.

Post amended

Hello P. Carlo,

Your application has been DENIED. This is because we are looking for applicants that are mature and good natured. We do not currently believe you fit this criteria.

If you wish to re-apply for the community then please do so in 2 months.

Regards,
Sgt. F. Marshall
No. 4 Plt, B Coy, 2nd Bn

Can i appeal this, That is not fair? I was giving my reason and amended the post as instructed.

Hello P. Carlo,

Your appeal is set for 12/04/2022.

Regards,
Sgt. F. Marshall
No. 4 Plt, B Coy, 2nd Bn