Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2022, 04:19 AM by T. Barker.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: J. Nelson

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348828421/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: The Red Devils are a British based unit in Arma, in the past i've been through alot of units, both good and bad, however i have always found wherever i went, i could not joke around with the people there, as i could with British people. Whilst this is a factor of me joining, the main reason for my application to join would simply be to speak and get to know active serving members in the armed forces (if you have any), as i have recently applied for the Royal Air Force, as a Weapons System Operator. Throughout the past 2 years i have had a fairly active presence on YouTube, where i have accumulated subscribers and active viewers, i used to play War Thunder, however recording and making Arma videos is what i love to do with my spare time.
In summary, the red devils seems pretty perfect for me, i saw the post on reddit, and after searching for about 20 minutes, it was the only one that i had joined.
I know i'm straying from the question here... which i heavily apologise for, however i feel i could bring a great deal to the Red Devils, in the form of morale... in past units i have tended to make videos for their enjoyment, which had slightly improved the recruitment and morale of the server, bringing alot of people closer, here is a video for reference if you would like to see; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB-6FB2n9HM .

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: I'll put them into bullet points so i don't ramble:
- Make videos and content
- Meet new friends
-Gain experience and advice that will later help me in the armed forces

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Dear J. Nelson,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here http://www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .
Pte. E. Lorenz
No.1 Section, No.4 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Company

Member found accountability was not a strong suit and decided to retreat into retirement.
Capt. T. Barker
Troop Commander
D Troop (Recce)

That's a certified neutral face moment if I've ever seen one.
Sgt. M. Standish, BEM
Platoon Sergeant
No. 4 Platoon, B Company