Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 08:27 PM by T. Barker.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: rank.bjorn

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065549839/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: well for one, theres not alot of ww2 arma units that fit my schedule and also arent nazis, besides that i live relatively close to arhnem (wich i dont doubt you all know), so i have always had an interest in pratrooper related stuff

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: well really just to have fun playing arma with a bunch of people

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Dear bjornjoch,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because "We will not process any application where the applicant has clearly made little to no effort to introduce themselves. Simply writing "I want to shoot stuff", "Joining because of a mate", "Wanting to have fun" will not do, please consider writing at least two sentences at a minimum. This is your chance to introduce yourselves, make a lasting impression". You were informed of this in the application making guide. Please put more effort into your application.

In addition to the above, you have informed us on discord that you are under the age of 16, however your answer to A1 "You are aged 16 or over" is marked as "Yes". You were informed in the application guide to answer truthfully. Based on your previous input, we have reasons to believe you are under the age of 16, so please clarify or amend your answer.

Lastly, your name does not follow the format provided in the application guide, please correct your answer to question B1 to match the required format.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Pte. E. Lorenz
No.1 Section, No.4 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Company

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2022, 03:53 PM by T. Barker.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: J. Bjorn

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065549839

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: this is my second appilication, mostly to fix my naming issue, but ill recite my reasoning anyway, : well for one, theres not alot of ww2 arma units that fit my schedule and also arent nazis, besides that i live relatively close to arhnem (wich i dont doubt you all know), so i have always had an interest in pratrooper related stuff
also i have to add that im not over 16, but the forum requires me to say so, but this is not an issue as far as i ahve een made aware of

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: really just to have fun playing arma and hopefully not stop anyone else from having fun

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Dear J. Bjorn,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord regularly.

Regards,
Sgt. D. Thire
Platoon Sergeant
No.4 Platoon, B Coy

Recruit decided to step back and retire.
Capt. T. Barker
Troop Commander
D Troop (Recce)