Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2022, 05:36 PM by E. Lorenz.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: M.Spade

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155549164

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I have taken a long break from arma and I want to join a new community. I used to be a dedicated tank commander for 9 section in the Guards Armoured Division arma unit before it shut down, and I want to join a new WW2 era unit.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: I wish to become a pilot if possible. I have experience flying for previous units and I enjoy flying fixed wing with my flight stick. If that is not available I wish to be a medic. I simply wish to fit in and find a group of people to play with since I lost that with my previous unit.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022, 07:10 PM by F. Johansson.)

Hello M. Spade,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because I believe you can expand on point B3 and B4. Please consider writing at least two sentences at a minimum. This is your chance to introduce yourselves, make a lasting impression. You also have the wrong Steam URL linked. Make sure it goes to your profile using your SteamID64.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Faithfully/Regards,
Private. F. Johansson
No.4 Platoon No.2 Section, No.6 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Coy.

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022, 07:19 PM by Spade831.)

Post Ammended

Dear M. Spade,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .

Regards,
Private. F. Johansson
No.4 Platoon No.2 Section, No.6 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Coy.

Dear M. Spade,

We have discussed your application further and in the process have ultimately decided that we will not be going through with your application.

As of today, your application has been DENIED. This is because part of your answer in B3 is entirely out of touch with reality.

If you wish to re-apply for the community then please do so in 2 months.

Sincerely,
Pte. E. Lorenz
No.1 Section, No.4 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Company