Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 09:55 PM by E. Lorenz.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: Keklan

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PolskiJerbil/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I have a friend in the unit

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: To have fun and be serious at the same time

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Hello "Keklan",

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because I believe there are multiple infractions on how the application is supposed to be done. Please expand on point B3 and B4. Please consider writing at least two sentences at a minimum. This is your chance to introduce yourselves, make a lasting impression. You also have the wrong Steam URL linked. Make sure it goes to your profile using your SteamID64. As for point B1, you need to choose an appropriate first and last name (abbreviation + lastname).

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Regards,
Private. F. Johansson
No.4 Platoon No.2 Section, No.6 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Coy.

Dear Keklan,

Your application can not be processed at this time due to lack of contact from you regarding our community.

If you believe this to be in error or that we have misjudged this then please contact me via PM here, contact us on our Discord server, or visit us on TeamSpeak.

Sincerely,
Pte. E. Lorenz
No.1 Section, No.4 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Company