Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022, 04:23 PM by F. Marshall.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: H. Heydrich

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251415010

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I wish to join the Red Devils due to my personal Interest in the wars of the 20th Century .
That, I'd like to experience an Arma unit on the other side of the field, instead of the standard German one.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: My goal is going to be to assist the Unit in the best ways possible, I seek to become a Dedicated Zeus.
I myself have plenty of experience in both Zeusing and 3den.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

Hello H. Heydrich,

Your application has been DENIED. This is because of a concern for creative differences. You make a strong point about becoming a zeus for the unit. At this time we have no need for additional zeuses, and it would likely take time for such a thing to occur, which would only be a waste for you. Additionally, some points of concern came forward during our review of your application: Your name, and some concerning commentary history on your Steam profile. As a result of this, we do not believe you would fit in with the other members of the unit.

Faithfully,
Pte. B. Horsman
No.3 Rifleman
No.2 Section, No.4 Platoon