Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

APPLICATION DENIED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 02:19 AM by D. Thire.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: J. Lewis

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377324567

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I wish to join the Red Devils to get another experience on a Arma 3 Unit. I would love to help this unit grow and succeed. Also, to meet new people in the Arma community. I am joining to hopefully help out with the Zeus with 1000+ hours on Arma 3.  I been in 1 other unit before coming to this Unit. I was a Fixed Wing pilot flying the F/A-18E Super Hornet. I was also a recruiter for the unit too. Now I would love to fly in this unit has my 1st choice, my second will be helping out with Zeus on ops. My Strengths are - Hardworking, Patience, Willing, Good at making people laugh and having fun when it's the right moment.

That is why I would love to join the Unit.

J. Lewis

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: To get better at socializing since I'm introvert. Would love to hang out with unit and talk about games and other hobbies.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2022, 01:05 PM by F. Johansson.)

Hello J. Lewis,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because your (B2) Steam Community URL needs to be set with a SteamID64. This can be found here: https://steamid.io/.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Faithfully/Regards,
Private. F. Johansson
No.4 Platoon No.2 Section, No.6 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon, B Coy.

(12-31-2022, 01:05 PM)F. Johansson Wrote: Hello J. Lewis,

Your application has been set to PENDING. This has been done because your (B2) Steam Community URL needs to be set with a SteamID64. This can be found here: https://steamid.io/.

Please amend these issues, reply “Post amended” to this thread, and your application will be moderated again.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Faithfully/Regards,

Post amended

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 02:19 AM by D. Thire.)

Dear J. Lewis,

Due to a lack of interest/communication from your part, your application has been denied. If you wish to apply again, do so in two months time.

Regards,
Sgt. D. Thire
Platoon Sergeant
No.4 Platoon, B Coy