Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

A1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: D. Cowper

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128032222/

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I was previously a member of this unit, and am looking to get back into Arma 3 events. I enjoyed my previous experience with the unit, and so when considering which to join this was the first to come to mind. I enjoyed the theme of the unit during my time here, and British paratroopers during the Second World War is a unique setting that I don't believe I would be able to find anywhere else.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: My goals in the community are to reengage with the community, whilst making friends and enjoying the events. I wish to continue where I left off in regards to my enjoyment of the unit, and am looking forward to the feeling of community that was present during my time here previously.

Dear D. Cowper,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been invited to attend an interview on our private server. The modpack can be found in an .html file sent to you in your direct messages. Whilst discord is preferred for day-to-day communication, we use Teamspeak 3 for events and the interview on the server.

Regards,
CSgt. D. Thire
B Coy, CQMS
Sgt. D. Thire
Platoon Sergeant
No.4 Platoon, B Coy