Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Will you be Attending BATTLE OF MERVILLE BATTERY (LDE PVP) on SAT 03NOV18?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (I will contact or have already contacted Horner/Barden/Carrick about my position in the PvP)
87.50%
14 87.50%
No
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

03NOV18 - Battle of Merville Battery (LDE PvP)

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018, 11:57 PM by N. Barden.)

The Last Days of the Empire Community Event
Battle of Merville Battery

2000hrs BST (GMT+1), November 3rd, 2018
Teamspeak: RedDevilsArma.org 
Game server: RedDevilsArma.org

MODPACK: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file...1307758756

THIS EVENT NEEDS TO BE SIGNED UP FOR INDEPENDENTLY. IF YOU WISH TO RESERVE A SLOT FOR THE EVENT, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY TO RESERVE YOU A POSITION OF YOUR CHOICE. TO SEE WHAT'S AVAILABLE MESSAGE HORNER, BARDEN, OR CARRICK. Alternatively go to https://discord.gg/HcNFuhT and find the appropriate text channels for the event.

This event replaces our main event and is compulsory. 

Information
The fourth installment of LDE events takes us back to Normandy for the Battle of Merville Battery. Merville was the primary objective for a portion of the British 6th Airborne Division on D-Day. The 9th Parachute Battalion was to secure the battery and disable the four artillery guns within their casemates. The initial attack on the battery was quite costly for the British Paratroopers but eventually they were able to secure their objective. We will be playing two rounds centered around the battle. The first round will consist of British Glider infantry inserting into the play zone and attacking the Battery whereas the second will have the German team attack the British  who are defending a nearby strategic village. 

Read above you dingus.
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion

Cant go to this OP anymore, please give my slot to someone else wanting to go.