Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Will you be attending IN HOUSE PVP No.4 on SATURDAY 26JAN19?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
14 77.78%
No
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

26JAN19 - In House PvP No.4

26JAN19 - In House PvP No.4

Saturday 26/01/19 - 1900 hrs UK/GMT+0

This event will be using the v11 modpack.

I'm very certain we've done more than four in-house PvP scenarios but wasn't sure where to begin properly numbering them from - so I chose four!

Information
Following a few weeks of training and exercises we are going to practice more player versus player scenarios. The session will primarily be based on infantry combat (sorry Carrick and Gustas), however, if we have time near the end we can add in some vehicles to the mix too.

The plan is for short and quick rounds of firstly solo fighting. We will then transition into small teams for more scenarios.

The aim of this session is to practice your own personal skills and then to practice in small team environments. Focus on communication, fieldcraft and movement, and battle tactics at a core level. Over the coming weeks will move towards larger scale motions that we unfortunately couldn't do in the last platoon training.

There is a poll attached to this post, please respond to the poll to indicate your attendance - message your Section Commander with any reasons why you will not be attending. If you believe you may be late for the event, or have any other comments, please reply to this post.
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion

I will likely not be present this weekend, as I am moving.

Wont be on, service mates coming together to get wasted.

Sgt. S. Heikkinen
2 Section Commander
No. 4 Platoon, B Company

I can no longer attend this event, real life event to attend Smile

Lt. N. Barden
Platoon Commander
No.4 Platoon, B Company