Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Will you be attending IN-HOUSE PvP No.5 on SATURDAY 15JUN19?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
53.33%
16 53.33%
No
46.67%
14 46.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

15JUN19 - In-house PvP No.5

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2019, 06:21 PM by B. Horner.)

15JUN19 - In-house PvP No.5

Saturday 15/06/19 - 1900 hrs UTC+1/UK

This event will be using the v13a modpack. 

Information
The group will be split into two teams (to be picked on the day) and two factions will be chosen. The teams will then kit out and make a plan for their team.

We will attempt to get through multiple rounds. I will also organise a spectator option when you die.

There is a poll attached to this post, please respond to the poll to indicate your attendance - message your Section Commander with any reasons why you will not be attending. If you believe you may be late for the event, or have any other comments, please reply to this post.
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion

I might need to change to a no or maybe be late as i will likely still be at my Grandads 85th birthday when the mission starts.

Graduation party and family. MIGHT make it depending on timing, but assuming I won't make it.

Unsure if i'll be able to join in the event or not, i might be able to play a few rounds

I am not sure if will be able to join the event because i just now noticed that i need a new modpack (update) and my internet is very very slow

I will not be in attendance due to being at birthday sesh. Sorry about the lack of turning up overall aswell, mocks have been taking priority and im literally gonna commit die
Pte. G. Robertson
No. 3 Section, No. 1 Rifleman
No.4 Platoon

Guaranteed will NOT be attending