Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Will you be attending OPERATION VENICE on SUNDAY 14JUL19?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
83.87%
26 83.87%
No
16.13%
5 16.13%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

14JUL19 - Operation Venice (Joint with 7AD)

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019, 04:56 PM by B. Horner.)

Operation Venice (Joint with 7AD)
Sunday 14JUL19 - 2000 hrs UTC+1

13JUL19 @ 2236 hrs UTC+1 - Orders added
14JUL19 @ 1452 hrs UTC+1 - TeamSpeak 3 server address added and joining instructions
14JUL19 @ 1757 hrs UTC+1 - Maps and resupply information added

This event is based on the Battle of Gazala. Please note this is not the PvP we were expecting as this has been delayed - more info to come on that.

This event will be using the 7AD v2 affiliates modpack - this can be found in the file browser on TeamSpeak. Please download these mods ASAP so you are ready for the event.

Please note the event will begin one hour later than usual - but aim to get on at 1930 hrs UTC+1 so we are ready to get going straight away.

Information
We will be joining an event hosted by the 7th Armoured Division in their Battle of Gazala mission. We will be operating as a Halftrack Platoon of the Rifle Brigade.

Weapons and Assault will fall into No.4 Platoon. Seeing as we are currently on some downtime before we pick back up onto our usual schedule - thus why we have had some slightly more 'casual' events, the sections will be able to mix and we will organise however best fits the mission.

Once I have specific orders I will post them here. However, this will be a defensive mission.
Orders: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u80D...giutLRIz0/

Map No.1 - Defensive Area - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...1143_1.jpg

Quote:Red Dots = Vickers Nest

Green Dots = 6Pdr Positions
Orange Box = Coy HQ (And where Bob is for spawn/respawn)
Blue box = Aid Post
Yellow box = Ammo Dump
Rifles personnel will spawn inside the box, you will find bob inside Coy HQ for your kits
RTR, Hussars and Red Devils will spawn at Camp Blenheim, we will then transit in convoy to the box
Quote:Green Ammo Boxes = Section Supply Boxes
Brown Ammo Boxes = Static Weapon Resupply (each contains one resupply)

Servers
TeamSpeak 3: 7tharmoureddiv.ts3.services
Please join this TeamSpeak 3 server with the format similar to "Capt. B. Horner [Red Devils]" or "Pte. A. Baz [Red Devils]".
Please also join our TeamSpeak 3 server beforehand so we can do some organisation before going over to their TeamSpeak 3 server.

Game Server: 192.223.27.65:2302 
Password: 1bnrb

There is a poll attached to this post - please respond to indicate your attendance.

If you cannot attend either reply here or message your Section Commander with the reason why.

If you believe you will be late, or have any other comments, please also reply here.
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion

Wont be here due to being up early the next day for work.
Regards,
Cpl. C. Thorpe
1 Section, Section 2IC
No.5 Platoon, B Company

Voted yes, but the current information from my family is that i'll be leaving on the 15th but there is a small chance that the date might change to be a bit earlier. Should find out a few days before departing so will update with more info.

I voted yes but most likely will not be able to make it due to scheduling conflicts

Orders added.
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion

TeamSpeak 3 address and joining instructions added.
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion

Maps and resupply information added
Maj. B. Horner
Former Company Commander
B Company, 2nd Battalion

Voted yes, but current family issues will stop be from joining sadly
Sgt. F. Marshall
No. 4 Platoon, No. 1 Section IC
No. 4 Plt, B Coy, 2nd Bn