Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

RETIRED  Form submission: WO1-D-4 Recruit Application Form

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019, 11:44 PM by B. Horner.)

A1 - You are aged 16 or over: Yes

A2 - You have a legal and working copy of Arma 3 installed: Yes

A3 - You have means for communication via VOIP: Yes

B1 - What name would you like to be known as in our community?: D. John

B2 - What is your Steam Community URL?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967665515

B3 - Why do you wish to join the Red Devils?: I am looking for a focused group, that is able to work together with the minimum equipment and the maximum individual skill. While all the basic skills are the same today in almost every military, in these games, groups tend to offer the easy solution with in-game technology and modifications and leave out what let's us bond and improve as an individual and as a group.
This era is the one in which maneuver warfare originates from and it is easy to judge whether something is realistic or not=> there is no grey area in regards to game mechanics.

B4 - What are your goals for yourself in our community?: I want to bond with, improve, motivate and inspire the people around me, because what is happening in these gaming communities is happening in today's military and in the civilian society.

C1 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have read, understand and agree to follow all rules and regulations set out by the Red Devils ArmA 3 Community where they are reasonable and fair: Yes

C2 - I (the applicant) confirm that I have answered all of the above questions correctly to the best of my knowledge: Yes

What is the value of so-called "teamwork", when I am better and faster by myself?
There ain't any value in it and it is no teamwork.

Dear D. John,

Thank you for applying to join our community.

You have been sent a private message with further information. Please read and reply to this in good time.

Whilst Teamspeak 3 is our preferred and main method of communication we also use Discord - find us here http://www.reddevilsarma.org/discord .

Regards.
Bogey
Not Retired.